Originally posted by ariestess at The Friday Five for 3 February 2017
- How many pets have you had at one time?
- What is the strangest pet you have ever had?
- What is the coolest trick you have ever taught a pet?
- Real animals: What animal have you always wanted as a pet?
- Imaginary animals: Describe the ideal pet, an animal that doesn't really exist.
I think the most I've had at once is 4. Various combinations. Like a turtle a catfish a dog and a cat. Two dogs a cat and a gerbil. Two cats a dog and a hamster, etc.
I don't know if a catfish is weirder or a painted turtle named Alice.
Finn knows how to give a double high-five and how to speak on command.
Every girl wants a pony, doesn't she?
I'm not sure? Part of me wants to say a talking dog or something like that but it would probably end up like the dog thoughts in the Knife of Never Letting Go and just talk about needing to poop all the time. Not so great!